Saturday, January 20, 2018

Technology

Just a newbie trying to figure this out...

While I've always been someone who loves my online courses, this course is definitely different then a face to face one. Sometimes the way of communication can be difficult, and it's hard to interpret what exactly the professor wants in your assignments and course work, but for this course, I don't feel that way. There are well detailed instructions for all assignments as well as sometimes providing examples, which is very helpful. Since I am new at this whole blogging business, a lot of my posts are pretty simple. I hope to be able to increase my creativity as the semester goes on. Although at first I was confused about the layout of the course and how to access all my assignments, it's beneficial to have them all on your PB website. It's almost like having them on canvas in modules, but each week is laid out for you. I'm excited to continue this semester and increase my use of technology and continue to blog.

Just a cute puppy to brighten your day: Solifequotes

No comments:

Post a Comment