Thursday, January 18, 2018

Assignments Impression

First Impression

For starters, this class is definitely way different than anything I have ever done. I'm so use to completing assignments and then waiting for my professor to grade them and/or give me feedback. So, it's different to me that I complete the work, I give my own grade to MYSELF, and then I receive feedback from the professor and other students. While this form of classwork is different, I am excited by it. I'm excited to take a different approach into assignments, read new information that I would usually not expose myself to, and write my own blog! (Even if it is just for this course) Blogging can be scary, but I've actually enjoyed sharing my information through a blog verses discussion posts. It allows for more creativity.
Taking a new approach to learning and allowing my thoughts to be free: Lemonadebrain

No comments:

Post a Comment