Monday, March 5, 2018

Week 8 Progress

Progress

So far this semester, I have been able to keep up with all the due dates for the first half of the semester. I hope to continue this progress during the second half of the semester after spring break. At first, I was really on top of the assignments, and would finish them a day or so in advance, but lately with all my other courses I am finishing the assignments on the day of, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. I try to start my weekly assignments on Monday, and continue to do at least one or two each day. This allows me to be ahead by the weekend, and I can catch up on anything I may have missed. While at the beginning I took advantage of the extra credit assignments, I have not completed any of those lately. As of now, I am sitting at an A point value, so I don't really see the need to do the extra credit unless I miss some assignment. I think for the second half of the semester, I will keep the routine that I have created and hopefully this will allow me to keep track of all the assignments each week!

Meme of how I feel about other courses this semester: Pinimg

No comments:

Post a Comment