Thursday, April 12, 2018

Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar

Canvas Calendar
Calendar: Thenextweb

First of all, who doesn't love writing out everything that is due immediately after you receive your syllabus and have your brand new planner? Maybe, this is just me... but, let me tell you, writing things down really does help you remember important information. For me personally, I write everything down in my planner and use the canvas calendar sync option. I like to use the canvas calendar because sometimes I miss writing down due dates in my planner, but with the automatic syncing, I can see when things are due and on what day. Plus, since I spend so much on canvas due to other online classes, all I have to do is click the calendar tab to see everything for that day. One feature that is great also, is that once you finish an assignment it crosses it off for that day. If you dont use canvas calendar, I highly recommend it!

1 comment:

  1. Julianna,
    I am the exact same way. Writing things down so that I can visually seem them really helps me stay motivated and on top of things. I also did this tech tip, and up until now I didn't know that the canvas calendar existed. But now that I do, I will definitely be using it in the future!

    ReplyDelete